Business Intelligence & Forensics Lab
Business Intelligence & Forensic Project Schedule, Cost and Risk Analysis Laboratory
We have created a specialist business intelligence and forensic project controls and programme analysis laboratory in our office at Cleator Moor. This lab is unique and the only one of its kind on a global scale. We have created an innovative pinnacle product from the centre of West Cumbria.
- Independent Schedule Quality & Project Assurance
- Business Intelligence & Analysis
- Risk & Value Management
- Fully Integrated Project Controls
The Lab is part of the Prima Uno group of companies.
Independent Schedule Quality & Project Assurance
In the lab we undertake various levels of independent schedule analysis from a deep dive to “Light” touch basic schedule quality report, offering a Gold, Silver and Bronze service.
Unfortunately, most projects incur costs and schedule overruns for various reasons. We can analyse single or multiple projects, and analyse tens of thousands of activities at one time under one roof. We can give you an independent holistic view of your project.
Independent Business Intelligence & Analysis
We have a team of specialist business analysts. We help companies of all sizes, from SMEs to FTSE100, to unlock the value hidden in their data and use it to identify trends and issues, uncover new insights and fine-tune operations to meet business goals.
All business intelligence services are bespoke to the client due to all clients having different requirements.
Risk & Value Management
Our integrated risk and value process combines the principles of value management (including value engineering) and risk management and embeds them into a seamless approach with key challenge and hold points at appropriate stages to proactively manage project and/or asset risk and to enable clients to achieve the optimum balance of business risk and value.
The risk management service will include the usual risk services such as;
- Risk & Value Management Strategy development and implantation
- Cost & Schedule Risk Analysis
- Development of Programme management procedures
- Creation, audit and training on Risk Registers and procedures
- Risk Management Workshops
- Our practitioners are expert users of Pertmaster, @Risk and Active Risk Manager For each project we will conduct a three phase review:
- Prima Uno can provide you with fully integrated project controls reporting system.
Fully Integrated Project Controls
- Engage: We will review with the key team, and supplier stakeholders to establish the purpose of the review and to organise the analysis phase, resulting in a day by day plan.
- Analyse: We will conduct interviews, review all project controls / commercial documentation and interview delivery project management team.
- Conclude: We will document review findings in briefing reports that provides input into ‘your chosen report’. We will establish a road map to achieve maturity of the way forward to deliver objectives. During these reviews there will be a need to work closely with the commercial team so that a common view is established on budgets and forecasts.Specialist team of experienced technical project controls technicians & experts to minimise the impact upon the Business / Project delivery upon our clients, reducing costs and adding value.