GBM Joint Venture AMP 5 Thames
The GBM Joint Venture was formed in 2008 by Galiford Try, Biwater Treatment and Mott MacDonald to specially bid for work in AMP 5 Programme at Thames Water. Prima Uno assisted GBM with planning and project controls expertise to help plan the design and build of £280 million worth of projects in north and south London for Thames Water over the next 5 years.
A handful of projects include;
- Hammersmith Water Pumping Station & Sludge Pumping Station
- Walton Water Treatment Works
- Hampton Water Treatment Works
- Kempton Water Treatment Works
- Coppermills Water Treatment Works