Risk and Value Management
Proactively managing projects to mitigate risks and hold values
We provide leading edge risk and value management services as an integral part of our project delivery process or as a specific service to clients.
Our integrated risk and value process combines the principles of value management (including value engineering) and risk management and embeds them into a seamless approach with key challenge and hold points at appropriate stages to proactively manage project and/or asset risk and to enable clients to achieve the optimum balance of business risk and value.
The risk management service will include the usual risk services such as;
- Proven successful risk management support on bids, running risk models and risk management bid questions
- Risk & Value Management Strategy development and implementation
- Cost & Schedule Risk Analysis
- Development of Programme management procedures
- Creation, audit and training on Risk Registers and procedures
- Risk Management Workshops
- Our practitioners are expert users of Primavera Risk Analysis (Pertmaster), Safran, @Risk and Active Risk Manager