Subject matter experts in Project Controls covering:
- Cost Engineering
- Risk Management
- Project Controls Maturity Assessments
- Forensic Planning
- Programme and Project Assurance
- Project Controls Training
- Independent Baseline Review
- Change Control and Trends
- Scope Management
- Strategic and integrated planning
- Schedule audit, interrogation and validation
- Schedule quality review and baseline assurance
- Independent schedule review, report and recovery planning
- Probability of schedule success
Prima Uno are subject matter experts in Integrated Planning. We have subject matter experts that have proven success of developing and maintained Integrated Programmes on many complex high profile including:
- London 2012 Games,
- Various nuclear decommissioning projects
Prima Uno work our clients project teams to mentor and train them in creating Integrated Programmes. We set up the whole Integrated Planning Process to ensure an effective Integrated Programme is executed.
Project Control Procedures
Prima Uno has a suite of Project Control Procedures and templates. We would undertake a review and simplify and standardise project controls procedures by introducing cost, planning and reporting templates successfully used on other projects.
Project Controls Support – secondment of exceptional project control professionals (estimating, cost engineering, planning and risk)
Schedule Maturity assessment model – Using our schedule maturity model we would deliver a range of benefits including:
- Identify the organisations scheduling strengths and areas of improvement
- Providing a highly structured, fact based, objective, consistent and repeatable approach to identifying and assessing a projects scheduling, and measuring progress periodically.
- Create a common language and framework for the way you manage and improve schedule on your projects and other projects in your organisation.
- Educate your people in your project on the fundamental elements of scheduling and how they relate to their roles and responsibilities.
- Involve people at all levels in process improvement
- Ranking project scheduling maturity within an organisation or across your supply chain
- Identifying and allow the sharing of best practise across projects
- Assessing and presenting the findings of variety of schedule reviews in a format that is easy to understand.
- Supporting the development of your business plan and strategy.
- Schedule Benchmarking – we can determine quality and accuracy of the following:
- Structural Integrity of schedules, how well built they are and advice on how to build schedules using best practise methods
- Estimated forecasts – how accurate are the duration estimates in a schedule?
- Execution performance – how well is the schedule performing and how is it performing against its baselines, earned value audit – how can we increase performance?
Independent Schedule Quality & Project Assurance
In the lab we undertake various levels of independent schedule analysis from a deep dive to “Light” touch basic schedule quality report, offering a Gold, Silver and Bronze service.
Unfortunately, most projects incur costs and schedule overruns for various reasons. We can analyse single or multiple project, or analyse tens of thousands of activities at one time under one roof. We can give you an independent holistic view of your project.
We have schedule diagnostics experience used in disputes. We validate project schedules and offer assurance on the deliverability of your projects.
Independent Project Recovery – including sub-contractor schedule advice which will underpin the main schedule. We have undertaken some wonderful recovery work on various projects.
Project Critical path analysis – We have trained subject matter experts in delay analysis, extension of time analysis. We could mentor your team on expert analysis of critical paths.
Forensic Quantative schedule and cost risk analysis – Using our own best practise techniques undertake a comprehensive quantative schedule and cost risk analysis including the introduction of a bespoke report.
Risk & Value Management – We have a team of risk managers that bring LFE from other projects such as Crossrail, LLWR and other major projects in the UK
Interfacing risk and earned value management – Ensuring and developing process in interfacing risk management and earned value management. Identifying good practises which leads to better management of projects which results in successful outcomes.
Project Controls Bid Management and Bid Writing
Prima Uno have been successfully supporting bids and have strength in writing bids for the civil and licensed nuclear sites. Our staff are familiar with the systems, policies, procedures and QA requirements for each. We are therefore familiar with the bid questions and more importantly how to gain maximum score in these areas. We have a combined 40 years successful bid experience in the nuclear sector alone.