We currently have attractive long term vacancies to join Prima Uno on a Permanent, PAYE or Umbrella basis.
We have an order book for the next fifteen years and are looking for people of various disciplines to join our team:
- Immediate start on a new high-profile project running to 2026 in Barrow-in-Furness. This project is adjacent to the BAE site, no security clearance is required. We have been working with our partner now for three years and this project is gaining momentum. We need a good Senior Planner with cost and earned value experience. NEC knowledge required.
- Immediate start – remote working or working from our Westlakes office in Whitehaven on our new Project Controls Framework at DSRL. No travel to the Dounreay site required. We are opening up a centre of excellence in Project Controls on the DSRL site, introducing best practice, assisting with the new Lifetime Plan. Senior Planner needed with exceptional earned value and cost experience. Must have BPSS clearance (SC desirable).
- We have requirements on long term projects in Lancashire, Warrington and Cumbria for Planners and Cost Engineers on various nuclear and defence projects working out of Westlakes, Risley, blended remote working or full time remote. Must have BPSS clearance.
Please see job spec below for more details and the press release about the Dounreay Framework we have recently won – https://primauno.co.uk/uncategorized/prima-uno-secure-a-cost-engineering-and-planning-framework-at-dounreay-site-restoration-limited-dsrl/
- Provide an effective planning and reporting service including build and maintenance of integrated resource loaded schedules, application of rules of credit where appropriate, and robust challenge to contractor progress submissions
- Develop schedules at the most effective level for differing requirements; including detailed working schedules and the ability to advise and implement roll up of these to a higher level where appropriate
- Experience or understanding of working within a regulated environment and the requirements of working within a ‘gated’ project structure
- Ensure baseline adherence, demonstrate excellence in maintaining an accurate baseline position and be proficient in the development of baseline change proposals
- Independently develop, manage and maintain significant programmes of work established project controls framework through detailed volume production and the trending and change control process
- Provide Earned Value Analysis, identify critical areas, trends and recommend recovery options, and contribute to clear and concise reporting
- Provide accurate forecasts for schedule performance within the financial year and project lifetime
- Maintain planning databases for areas of work, and ensure validation and integrity of data across systems
- Provide a governance role within the project controls framework by assisting in the preparation and maintenance of project control policies and procedures, and actively promote adherence to them throughout the business
- Assist in mentoring and supporting colleagues in their development and provide one to one training/support as required
- To provide support to the application of risk processes and to the Project Teams, Risk Co-ordinator and Risk Manager in risk identification, reviews, workshops and upkeep of risk registers
- Contribute to on-going project controls systems development
- Assist in Ad-Hoc requirements including annual inflation exercises, implementation of Change controls within systems etc.
- Graduate (min 2:2) in relevant discipline or equivalent, possession of appropriate professional qualification, together with substantive relevant experience.
- A proven track record in programme/project controls management.
- Wide knowledge of procedures and methods relevant to his/her field together with full understanding of underlying principles.
- Conveys strong communication and interaction skills, externally and internally and has the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Demonstrates ability to produce and present information to high standards
- Able to work under pressure and adapt to changes in the work environment, managing competing demands and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Advanced skills in Primavera P6 and some system administration experience would be advantageous.