Sarah Purdham Managing Director Prima Uno – 2018 Summary
I would like to firstly thank the wonderful people that work for Prima Uno and also to our clients for giving us the opportunity to work with them.
2018 has been very intense but fantastic for Prima Uno. We have achieved all of our business objectives in our business plan and more. We have expanded our senior team which has been essential for the growth of Prima Uno.
2018 Major Achievements
- Achieving ISO 44001 Collaborative Business Relationship Accreditation
- Achieving Axelos Global Best Practise Accreditation in Portfolio, Programme and Project Management and becoming an approved Consulting Partner.
- Strengthening our lead team consisting of an Office Manager, Head of Quality, Strategic Programme Manager, Business Development Manager, Project Director and Head of Project Controls Cumbria Branch
- Sarah Purdham MD being voted to join the Board of Directors of BECBC
- Having no lost time accidents and ensuring a safe working environment
- Gaining new clients and long-term partners
- Being shortlisted for BECBC Business of the Year and In Cumbria Service Best Professional Service of the Year
- Angie Dean our Head of Quality being shortlisted for the WiN UK Award , “Mission Impossible”
- Collaborating with other organisations to support Montreal Primary School in the JASS Scheme (Junior Award Scheme for Schools).
2018 New Clients
- Orano -Nuclear -Project Controls Support
- Shepley Engineering Limited – Nuclear, Civil – Project Controls Support
- Jacobs – Nuclear, Civil – Project Controls Support
- JCK – Aviation, Manchester Airport – NEC advice, Planning support
- NSG Environmental – Nuclear, Risk Management services, Project Controls Support
- Bougues – Civil, Utilities – Dispute Resolution, NEC 3 Adjudication Support, Delay Analysis
- Livingstone Surface Treatments Ltd – QA ISO 9001
We will have some big news in early 2019 about a new client and new sector that we will be working on. We will be working on a historic project for Cumbria which we are very proud to be supporting. We are also looking forward to working with our new partners on bidding for major frameworks across the UK in multiple sectors.
Thank you for all your help and support.
Happy Christmas and all the best for 2019.