Senior Project Managers, Project Managers, Sub-Project Managers and Project Engineers required for long term roles in our team supporting projects in Cumbria and Risley.
Must have BPSS as a minimum (SC desirable). Must have APM / PRINCE2 & MSP or equivalent and Professional Project Management Qualifications.
Project Manager – Requirements:
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Experience ideally in nuclear transportation projects, essential to have experience in the nuclear industry or other highly regulated industry.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering/Scientific (preferable) discipline field with a minimum of 5 years demonstrated successful experience in overall project management.
- Relevant experience in an Project Management position, with a track-record of successfully delivering project outcomes on-time, within Specification and within budget.
- Experience in managing changes in project Specification, schedule and costs.
- Knowledge of construction or engineering contract management.
- Experience of successfully managing complex project solutions.
- Experience in managing the relationship with the client, all stakeholders and third parties.
- Experience in creating and maintaining project documentation following procedures.
- Can-do attitude and a strong focus on detail and delivery.
- A strong track record of project management methodologies.
- Experience in developing a detailed project plan with the Project Controls team to track progress.
- Experience in developing Codes of Accounts, Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Estimating, Budgeting, Cost Performance based (earned value) reporting including Cost and Schedule Variance (CV & SV) analysis and cost forecasting.
- Performing risk management to minimise project risks and escalate as necessary.
- Engineering, Procurement & Construction methods, tools and work processes; Contracts Methods and Processes;
- Knowledge of the NEC contracts.
Senior Project Manager – Requirements:
- Prepare all project management paperwork in line with processes. Produce an integrated programme plan
- Lead the project board meeting through to delivery
- Manage the programme for 5-6 different activities to ensure delivery on time and to budget
- Individually project manage some of the projects within the programme, others will be directly managed by the teams
- Preparation and set up of data room
- Collect all business document and information to ensure level playing field for suppliers
- Manage other projects internally –bunkering/agency
- Programme internal process/operational changes
- Process Time line Monitoring
- Manage Issues Log
- Manage Risk Log
- Manage Actions Log
- Manage Meeting Requests, Invites and Updates
- Chase Information from relevant parties
- Organise Events
- Keep All Tender Team members up to date on any changes
- Report on Progress
- Control Document Storage and locations
- Keep everything in logical format.