Prima Uno are looking for Project Controls professionals (estimators, cost engineers, junior planners, senior planners and project control managers) to join our growing team in Cumbria and Cheshire. The majority of the work is remote with some part- or full-time office work required depending on the project. We are looking for loyal people with exceptional Primavera, change control, risk management, reporting, earned value and critical path analysis skills.
We have fantastic long term high-profile projects across the UK to work on. We invest in our people and all permanent staff will get around £4000 per annum available in training and also the opportunity to work for a growing company where you are a name, not a number. We want people to grow within Prima Uno and climb the ladder within our business. We want our people to stay with us forever and be happy at work.
We offer the best permanent salaries and packages in the North West on long term projects.
Permanent packages include 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, pension scheme and much more.
Applicants must have or have had BPSS although SC is desirable.
Check our website for more details and job descriptions – www.primauno.co.uk
We have immediate starts for security cleared Senior Planners with civil, asset care and nuclear experience to work on projects in Cumbria and Warrington.
Senior Planner Duties include:
- Development of Basis of Schedule and Basis of Estimate documents
- Development of Tender schedules
- Developing high-quality, integrated schedules from a defined scope of work in Primavera P6
- Working with Control Account Managers/Project Managers to ensure a range of stakeholders are involved in the development and approval of baseline schedules
- Tracking progress against the project schedule and providing concise management information to support project decision making
- Updating schedules, schedule and cost variance analysis, critical path analysis
- Reporting (earned value management, estimate at completion)
- Risk management knowledge
- Experience in preparing Primavera schedules for risk modelling
- Providing mentoring to junior staff
- Development and knowledge of change control requests
- Supporting the development of DV packs
Candidates must have the following:
- Good work ethics, behaviours and values
- Team player and proactive
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead, coach and mentor others within your team
- Extensive Primavera experience
- Knowledge of Estimating Uncertainty
- Planning experience in a complex project environment
- Experience across the project lifecycle (design, procurement, build, commissioning)
Exceptional permanent staff positions available as well as PAYE or Umbrella. Please do not apply if you have a job offer with another company.
Send your CV to email@example.com